Carrier Performance & Safety Management
LMR’s Compliance Management System safeguards all carrier contracts and compliance documents so you, the client, can focus on the strategic aspects of Supply Chain Safety and Security. Our scrutiny of carrier safety reduces your liability exposure by ensuring only those carriers with the highest levels of safety compliance will serve you and your customer’s facilities.
At LMR we have contractual relationships with carriers across all modes of truck transportation. Each carrier is qualified by mode and client specific guidelines for chemical and industrial material handling.
- Permitted for Hazardous Materials
- Permitted for Hazardous Waste
- Liquid Bulk Carriers
- Dry Bulk/Plastics Carriers
- Drayage Carriers at Major USA Ports
- Truckload / LTL carriers
At LMR our goal is zero-defect service. LMR uses internally developed performance measurement software that reports both controllable and non controllable failures to each carrier on a weekly basis. Carriers are also required to submit corresponding root cause / corrective action analysis.
- Non-Conformance Management Process
- On-Time pickup and delivery 98.0% – 98.9%
- Carrier performance reviews
- Shipment track/trace
- Claims management process
When handling hazardous materials, safety is our top priority. LMR is committed to the safety and security of our customers, our network, their freight, and the communities in which they operate.
Benefits of Carrier Performance Management
With our stringent qualifications and network of certified carriers we make sure our clients always have access to the transportation their freight requires. By engaging LMR in your supply chain you gain more time to focus on your business without the pain.
- Auto-notifications as insurance, hazardous registration and permits expire
- Live monthly DOT safety feed & updating ratings, CSA and the Operating Authority
- Monthly review of elevated carriers and trend history
- Use of pre-qualified carriers, monitored daily with cost reduction savings per lane modified as needed
- Compliance documents acquired, coordinated and maintained through our in-house experts
- Monthly review of maintenance and/or leasing costs
- Real time access to all carrier profiles using LMR customer portal tailored to each customer's needs
- Notification of carriers out of compliance with active support
- Visibility to carrier corrective actions and CSA history
Let Us Take You Further
We believe our work speaks for itself. Because chemical logistics is a high-risk business it requires flexibility and adaptability. Our team of experts are standing by ready to help you optimize and align your supply chain to take you from a cost of doing business to a competitive value-add.