ALIGN UNDER A SINGLE PARTNER
As a ISO Certified, non asset provider, LMR specializes in the movements of hazardous materials, qualifying and managing carriers to the highest safety standards. We focus on and execute five primary logistics processes with dedicated account personnel. The management of these key processes is supported by a robust, internally developed, and managed TMS that provides web-based data and solutions, allowing for rapid-response decision making. With our trusted network of carrier partners, we are able to take your supply chain from a cost of doing business to a competitive value-add.
We Provide The Exceptional Service We Would Want To Experience Ourselves!
While our initial focus began with managing bulk liquids tank truck shipments, over the last 30+ years our shipper network has expanded to include multiple overland modal demands.
Bulk Tank (Liquid/Dry)
Waste (Tank, Van, Vac, Roll-Off, Dump)
History and Values
LMR started out in the logistics industry in the 1980s, with a clear vision of providing transportation management services with the highest quality and utmost customer satisfaction. We continue to be committed to the same principles the company was founded on: staying true to our authentic core values and providing simple and efficient business strategies for our customers.
- Founded in 1981 by Terry Hodges, as U.S. Comex, which represented the U.S. Commodities Exchange.
- The company was issued only the 3rd broker’s license in U.S. history.
- Uniroyal Chemical was the company's first client, managing all modes of chemical shipments throughout North America.
- Company rebranded to Logistics Management Resources, Inc. (LMR) to represent the focus more closely on transportation management solutions.
- LMR was the first transportation company in North America to be ISO Certified.
- In the late 90’s, LMR worked with the American Chemistry Council (ACC) to create a certification program for 3rd party logistics. Sponsored by Dupont and Dow Chemical, LMR was the first logistics company in North America to be accepted into Responsible Care.
- In the early 2000’s, LMR started partnering with major chemical producers to create significant savings and efficiencies for the market. These programs have now been adopted into chemical company’s core transportation strategies.
- In 2022, Grammer Logistics acquired LMR to compliment the leading Specialized Bulk Tank Transportation business and capitalize on an underserved liquid bulk and specialty hazardous materials logistics market.
We've Got You Covered
Our trusted and proven logistics network allows us to provide each client with the processes and technology they need to optimize their operations and deliver end-to-end supply chain management solutions for maximum performance and efficiency.
We take providing solutions personally. When working with LMR, our clients problems are our challenge to solve and we do not rest until the job is done. Let our expertise benefit your team and make your job more simple, less risky and scalable for the future. We want to be your dedicated logistics partner.
Talk To An Expert
Get started today and see why we are trusted by industries top shippers and carriers. While other providers force your business into their logistics networks, LMR builds a custom plan based on your needs to increase speed, lower costs, and improve customer experiences. Request your free quote today.